Friday, March 6, 2020

Week 8 Progress


  • Looking Back
    • So far, I am happy with my progress. I've gone from eking out a story based on another story, to creating my own narrative in different styles lightly guided by a previous story. My weekly routine is not exactly what you might call good, but I've pretty solidly been taking the time after PT and before my first class of the day to get the assignments done. I don't know if I'm getting old or what, but it's become really hard to do work in the evenings...my parents always told me I'd grow up to be a morning person, I suppose. I enjoy the storytelling class assignments, particularly the microfictions that I dabbled in. I have not yet done any extra credit - every week I promise myself I will, so surely I'll get to it eventually. I'm pleased with the development of my blog, because it was something I was very uncomfortable with at first but now I'm whipping out blog posts like it's no big deal!
  • Looking Forward
    • As with my entire educational career, I find myself needing to break the cycle of procrastination. Staying on top of the assignments will minimize my suffering for sure...and this IS the last semester of my undergrad, ever. I will continue to experiment with new writing styles, probably as suggested in the assignments, but I don't have any changes to make to my blog. The website still needs a little shuffling and personalization though. Time is limited...but we're gonna make it.


Encouragement [Saying Images, link]

No comments:

Post a Comment