Sunday, January 19, 2020

Assignment Impressions

My first impression about the assignments was "oh God, how am I going to get all this work done?" And then I reminded myself that not only am I only taking 12 credit hours this semester, but also that I had been sent a customized tentative work schedule for the course. A sigh of relief was had.

I am intrigued by the storytelling portion of the assignments. Almost every course says to read the material then put it into your own words, (which no one does because really, who has the time? And spare brainpower after drudging through tens of dry pages?) This course actually enforces that learning method by making it an official assignment, with much more interesting material. Retelling a story is said to really help retention, so I'm excited to see how that works out.

I'm also curious about the HEART extra credit assignment. This is not something I have heard about before, but I'm fascinated and would love to learn more.

Procrastination (via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment